Sunday 4 March 2018

March Challenge Inspiration for MMW

Mixed Media Floral Card


Hi there..
Today I am here with inspiration for MMW March Moodboard which is full of gorgeous flowers and lovely shades as a sign of spring. I have created a shabby chic card with a box.



I have created the same pattern for card as well the box lid. For the background layer, I worked with random pieces of papers and then did some stencil pattern. I distressed the edges of the layer. Then I used laces and a chipboard piece, followed by the flowers and a shabby chic bow created with ribbons and lace. Once I was done with the elements, I applied some colors in the background with Lindy's Sprays and finally splashes of gesso. I finished it with some tiny pearls.





Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)







No comments:

Post a Comment