Friday 10 March 2017

Hi Everyone!!
My love for bronze never ends.. and there I have something to share today.. a handcrafted bronze toned jewelry set.


The basic element is clay here and I gave it a rectangular shape, making it the main component. I used Finnabair Art alchemy wax for that bronze highlights on the embossed pattern. Lot of antique chains along with beads and charms.. just for a bit of more junked look. Loved the result!!
Art alchemy wax was my first try on this piece.. and it's just amazing. I am more in love with Finnabair!!

This jewelry set is an entry for the Finnabair Designers' Faves challenge -March. Jewelry can be mixed media too.. what a wonderful inspiration!!

 

Jewelry designing is yet another amazing form of art.. and when it's hand crafted, it is just wonderful. 

Thanks for stopping by..
Have a great weekend!!

Hey.. don't forget to say something in the comment box below... 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment